Monday, November 18, 2013

I am Woman or are you?

First and foremost, this is my opinion and own thoughts. I have stuggeled with writing about this subject in fear of causing any type of animosity.  Feminism initially started off as a good thing. A woman with equal ability should have the same opportunities as a man.  She shouldn't be given a leg up or down because of her gender - it should all be based on ability. I feel now it has morphed into something less than noble. Heavenly Father loves his daughters as much as His sons. I feel His heart is greatly troubled and saddened , at the way His daughters treat His sons. We as women, should be edifying them, esteeming them, respecting them while allowing them to do the same for us. Today young women scoff at dignity and modesty as just stupid, prudish, sexist notions. They cohabitate without a marital commitment, yet expect the love and respect, fidelity and loyalty to exist without the spoken vows, only to be disappointed, hurt, and generally confused. The women’s revolution did not raise any consciousness worth elevating, it mostly diminished a woman’s sense of herself as special, minimized her value in the minds of men,  gave up the blessing of nurturing their own children,  created perpetually unhappy, angry, nasty wives, and made it very difficult for “nice girls” to be respected and cherished. Both men and women are responsible for their thoughts and actions, and therefore are contingent upon the consequences that follow. A woman may choose to wear revealing clothing, but she cannot decide which consequences, regardless of the desirability level of such consequences, will follow. Men like breasts people, and no amount of propaganda is ever change that biological fact. In my opinion, hard core feminist must be miserable people, because their ideas of liberation and empowerment are not in alignment to God's Law, which is absolute. We owe EVERYTHING to Him. Our bodies are in image of Him, and all he asks is to respect it and use it correctly , not put it on display for the sake of empowerment and false sexuality. Woman objectify themselves and men are just along for the ride. Males are generally out of control every which way until they fall in love and take on the obligations and responsibilities of a man committed to a woman and family. Honestly I could go on and on, I'm not changing anybody's mind with my rant. To refuse any anger I might have in sighted, just stare at the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment